discord invalid phone number australia

Never used to verify before. I have the exact same problem as you discord literally just says no we wont help you.


Moody Mobile Lightroom Presets Preset Lightroom Pele Film Presets Lightroom Lightroom Presets Lightroom Presets Tutorial

61 is our country code.

. Invalid Phone Number Levitation November 08 2021 0625. Phone number has to be a legit mobile number tied to a mobile carrier and not a VoIPSIP number that is accepting SMS. What am I doing wrong.

Op 5 yr. I set up 2-Factor Authentication but wasnt able to set up my phone number as backup 2FA method either. So I try 61.

I have a legit australian number. When I tried to reset it on my original account I got a text that said An existing Discord account is already using this number. You cant use the phone number full stop.

If you receive the Invalid Phone Number message when you are trying to complete your verification it could be for the following reasons. VOIP BurnerPrepaid and Landline numbers can not be used to complete verification. You must use a mobile number to verify.

I ended up using my friends number who was kind enough to let me use it. You have not correctly filled out the text entry field. Please remove it before it can be used with a new account So I find the account using my phone number as a lookup somehow using an old email I dont.

Im in Australia. 4xx xxx xxx and I get invalid. How To Fix Discord Invalid Phone Number Problem 2022 Discord Phone VerificationYou could have seen many solutions to this and probably some didnt work f.


This Is Awesome Wheelchair Frontflip By Aaron Wheelz Fotheringham Nitro Circus Live Nitro Circus Wheelchair Nitro

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1